The first two pictures are of the Connell-Dallas connection reunion. We were anxious to get some use out of our new deck and asked folks over for burgers. The weather cooperated, as did the Rangers.
Derek Casper and his wife, Brianne, brought their two sons, Everett and Easton- Easton is trying out the new swing Greg and Julie bought us for Hal!
Baby boy on the scale at Dad's office- we came in for a visit but couldn't resist a weigh-in, bare nakey baby.

Julie and Greg took all of these pictures by the way. I posted this one because it looks so much like a picture of my mom with me on the changing table. I think I have the same hairstyle.

In front of our new house with a cooperative baby. Questionable dog. On the way to church.

Grandpa Greg with his Hal. I think Greg wins the award for "Best Person to Sleep On." Hal can snooze on Grandpa Greg like no one else.

Grandma Julie's claim to fame are the songs and expressions she has acquired from years of training and performs well with outstanding result (baby laughter, squeals, constant babbling). If this baby doesn't burst out in song at 8 months, it will not be from lack of effort.
Yeah, you love me. You know it. Especially right after a nap.
Julie and Greg took all of these pictures by the way. I posted this one because it looks so much like a picture of my mom with me on the changing table. I think I have the same hairstyle.
In front of our new house with a cooperative baby. Questionable dog. On the way to church.
Grandpa Greg with his Hal. I think Greg wins the award for "Best Person to Sleep On." Hal can snooze on Grandpa Greg like no one else.
Grandma Julie's claim to fame are the songs and expressions she has acquired from years of training and performs well with outstanding result (baby laughter, squeals, constant babbling). If this baby doesn't burst out in song at 8 months, it will not be from lack of effort.
Yeah, you love me. You know it. Especially right after a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment