Monday, July 25, 2011

Harvest 2011

Some random photos from our amazing weekend at the farm. Thank you, Brian, for most of the photos!!
Harvest started a few days before we arrived and the crop was beautiful. Sunrise:

Hal in the wheat truck- better than playing with sand!








In front of the combine in his John Deere gear! I got to take a ride in the combine for a few rows with Tom.








In the playhouse with Allie- check out the awesome birthday jumpers Julie made- cowboy theme!



Another combine pic:


Cowgirl Allie!




Check out the icing remnants on his face- gotta play with that truck!








Allie and Lucy- hamming it up.




Play in the house cannot stop for diapers or clothes!



Happy Lucy baby:




We had such a great time- good food, beautiful weather, lots of laughs and reminiscing. Hal loved following Allie around, who had amazing patience for a 2 year old! That being said, we had a look at the mobile, verbal future and are nervous- we have no idea what's coming! Although I don't think Hal will have Allie's four year old vocabulary- what a smart cookie.


Lucy is the sweetest smiley baby around.


I haven't found more good photos for Hal's campfire birthday, but will update when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment