I am trying to upload a video- hoping it might work- the Osprey taking off from the Common on friday morning- I think it might be sideways!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Marine Week
This week I was wishing Tex was a bit bigger (and not in the womb and ready to talk etc...) as marines descended on Boston Common. There were camouflage costumes for kids and bunkers set up, not to mention large complex-appearing machines and automatic weapons.
The swans are making their nest in the gardens. Beautiful!
I am trying to upload a video- hoping it might work- the Osprey taking off from the Common on friday morning- I think it might be sideways!
I am trying to upload a video- hoping it might work- the Osprey taking off from the Common on friday morning- I think it might be sideways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment