I can only blog one at a time, especially since the next few weeks will be extremely dull. Back to work in the ED, hanging out with the dog most of the time.
Georgie may only tolerate those Dallas dogs when she's in Dallas, but when she's back in Boston, she misses them very much- is in the corner, busy hating me for removing her from fun and goodtimes with family, sending me evil looks and refusing to go out or play.
At any rate, my family is a pack of liar-pantses. They fooled me with a surprise shower- everyone says they are surprised, but I truly had NO clue. I'm wary of my husband with his mafia skills, but now I know I cannot trust anyone.
The theme was Hart Airlines (as we are planning a move to Texas within 2 months of his arrival) and my sisters were flight attendants:
The tables were amazing! And a large menu to choose from!
I was really touched- I was thinking I would not have a shower and was a little sad that Tex wouldn't have those pictures and cards in his baby book. And I was worried about how we would accumulate/finance all the necessary baby stuff as well. I need to collect all the pictures Will took - what troopers are Louisa and Will! They both were getting ready to celebrate their wedding and turned their attention on me and baby. Additionally, my parents went ahead with throwing YET ANOTHER AWESOME party during wedding week. Its amazing, and I feel so fortunate and blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment