Monday, March 21, 2011

8 months old!

I am 8 months old March 16.



Things I like: swinging, being bandied about, all of my toys- at all times, all at once. I love my daddy playing piano, banging on the keys myself, watching the doggies, reading books- all books, all the time, all at once, other babies, beverages belonging to adults, especially Diet Coke cans- soooo shiny, dancing- a cross between Night at the Roxbury and a duck without legs, and turning on my mobile by myself.



Things I do NOT like: strangers, diaper changes, seeing the Bjorn unless I can be in it- right now!, medicine, vegetables (oh no, this just started out of nowhere. why eat green beans when you can have banana custard?), being on my belly, TV- as that just means I am not the only thing to watch!- and people trying to make me crawl. I hate my belly and will move when I no longer fit in the Bjorn and it becomes necessary to achieve locomotion at which point I will just get up, walk to the fridge and pour myself a Diet Coke.






A look back:


No comments:

Post a Comment