Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter and April Events

Eric's parents, Julie and Greg, flew here for Easter on a red-eye fresh from new hip surgery for Greg and excavated knee for Julie. We really appreciate their journey!
While here, we braved hot pot cuisine and Babies R Us.


Georgie knows her favorite grandparent.

Easter dinner with friends from McKinsey!

The Sanders family- we got a preview of best-case scenario baby and toddler by watching their darling Will and Luke.


Boston in good weather cannot be beat.

An Easter picture- end of the second trimester! Hard part is to come, of course, but I feel really lucky this has been such an easy pregnancy so far. I often forget I'm pregnant and then a good kick in the colon brings me back!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Great way for some of us to feel not so far away!

    ReplyDelete