Friday, January 14, 2011

Has it been over a month?

Its been over a month since I've blogged so I'm sure I've lost any readership I had!
But for anyone who has periodically checked, thank you for your patience.
I'm going to work at this again!
At any rate, Christmas is busy for everyone and we traveled to Seattle for a few days and then Connell to be on the farm. I brought pestilence with me and managed to give everyone a nasty bug- including our little niece Allie! I was like that crazy aunt who lives in your basement eating crackers and ginger ale in the dark and moving only from couch to bed.
Thankfully I had Eric and an Aunt and Uncle to take care of baby!
In Connell, Julie created an amazing reception for Hal- the cookies alone might inspire me to have another child!

Eric thinks he's funny posing with guns and baby. This picture, if you didn't know my husband, would scare the daylights out of half the northeasterners I've worked with in the last few years. There was no shooting this holiday, and baby was not within grabbing reach of a firearm at any time.




The farm is beautiful with snow and the wheat barely peeking up from the ground. Rudy and Jasper- the farm dogs, lead me out down the road that used to be the main road running in front of the house.
Turning around, you have a view of the house.




Allie looks out a new playground placed by Julie and Greg!

Hart men (and Allie)- Grandpa Greg and Great Grandpa Dick

A huge thank you goes to Brian and Kelli who put up with my sick self and were great hosts and fun in Seattle (even 8 months pregnant!!)- as I post, Kelli is in labor with baby #2. We are thrilled.
Another huge thanks go to Spectacular Grandparents Galore Greg and Jubilant Joyous Julie who made it a great Christmas and were so generous. Hal will never want to leave the farm next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment